Bachelors MBA Degrees | Dual Degrees | Business Degree – General - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (General Business) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (General Business)/ MBA Dual Degree
Successful businesses never stop improving themselves. The same goes for successful businesspeople—they're always pushing to get farther ahead.
Go farther and get ahead faster at Excelsior College by earning a Bachelor of Science in Business (General Business) / MBA Dual Degree Track.
Designed for busy adults who are trying to juggle education with work, family, and community commitments, Excelsior's online BS / MBA dual degree program offers:
- Online business classes that you take where and when your schedule allows.
- A fast track to graduation, with liberal transfer policies that give you maximum credit for your previous college work.
- Academic credit for many types of military training and professional development courses.
- Financial aid and flexible-payment options that lower the cost of a BS / MBA dual degree.
- Credit by exam to gain credit for subjects you've already mastered.
A Better Way for Working Adults to Earn a BS / MBA
Excelsior stands out among online colleges because we're:
- Distance-learning pioneers with a 40-year track record of success
Our online BS / MBA business classes are led by experienced faculty from some of the nation's top business schools. You'll come away with an advanced degree that prepares you for a wide range of career options, including:
- Small business ownership
- Executive and managerial positions
- Nonprofit management
- Government contracting
- Public sector leadership positions
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Science in Business to Master's in Business Administration degree program, you will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing, finance, management, and economics into a strategic business analysis.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
Upon successful completion of the Excelsior College BSB to MBA program, you will be able to:
- Design, implement, and evaluate the efficacy of solutions for complex business problems.
- Engage in life-long learning for professional, career, and personal development.
- Lead and work effectively and efficiently in diverse team settings and maintain a high level of performance in a professional business environment.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to various audiences in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative to ethically advance organizational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate adaptability, leadership, mentoring skills, and management in one's chosen career.
Institutional Accreditation heading block
Institutional Accreditation universal content block
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
All of Excelsior College's academic programs are registered (i.e., approved) by the New York State Education Department.
Specialized Business Accreditation shared block
SPECIALIZED ACCREDITATION for Business Degrees
The School of Business and Technology at Excelsior College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through th International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. Review the list of Excelsior business programs and degrees accredited by the IACBE.