Bachelors MBA Degrees | Dual Degrees | Business – Global Business - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Global Business) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (Global Business)/ MBA Dual Degree
Excelsior College brings a world of opportunity right to your laptop.
Our Bachelor of Science in Business (Global Business) / MBA Dual Degree Track enables you to earn two online business degrees in less time, for less money, than it takes to complete a traditional global business BS / MBA degree program.
A national leader in distance learning and adult education, Excelsior designed its BS / MBA program to meet the needs of working adults and students with a military background. You'll benefit from:
- Online global business classes that you take on a convenient schedule.
- Liberal transfer rules that minimize the number of credits you need to complete your BS / MBA.
- Budget-friendly tuition, low fees, flexible payment plans, federal financial aid, and other forms of support.
- A student-centered learning environment, backed up by an award-winning team of academic advisors.
A BS / MBA Degree That You Can Market Anywhere
Excelsior's bachelor of business program is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education. You'll take online classes led by outstanding faculty from first-rate business colleges, while gaining expertise in global business issues such as international finance and global economic analysis.
After you complete your bachelor's degree, you'll automatically qualify for the MBA option. Upon graduating with a BS / MBA from Excelsior, you'll be equipped to pursue a global business career in areas such as:
- Market analysis
- Political consultancy
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Science in Business to Master's in Business Administration degree program, you will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing, finance, management, and economics into a strategic business analysis.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
Upon successful completion of the Excelsior College BSB to MBA program, you will be able to:
- Design, implement, and evaluate the efficacy of solutions for complex business problems.
- Engage in life-long learning for professional, career, and personal development.
- Lead and work effectively and efficiently in diverse team settings and maintain a high level of performance in a professional business environment.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to various audiences in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative to ethically advance organizational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate adaptability, leadership, mentoring skills, and management in one's chosen career.
Institutional Accreditation heading block
Institutional Accreditation universal content block
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
All of Excelsior College's academic programs are registered (i.e., approved) by the New York State Education Department.
Specialized Business Accreditation shared block
SPECIALIZED ACCREDITATION for Business Degrees
The School of Business and Technology at Excelsior College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through th International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. Review the list of Excelsior business programs and degrees accredited by the IACBE.