Bachelors MBA Degrees | Dual Degrees, Business – Operations Management - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Operations Management) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (Operations Management)/ MBA Dual Degree
Speed. Efficiency. Cost-effectiveness. Quality.
These are the hallmarks of good operations management. They're also among the benefits of Excelsior College's Bachelor of Science in Business (Operations Management) / MBA Dual Degree Track.
A longtime national leader in adult education and distance learning, Excelsior provides working adults with a streamlined online BS / MBA program that provides a shorter, more affordable, more convenient path to graduation than a traditional operations management BS / MBA degree program.
A Practical BS/MBA for a Leadership Role in Operations Management
Excelsior's liberal transfer policies enable you to take full advantage of your previous college credits, military service, and professional training. We also offer:
- Online classes that you take whenever they fit into your schedule.
- Affordable tuition and low fees that save you money on your BS / MBA degree.
- First-rate academic advising from our award-winning team.
Our BS / MBA program is led by first-rate professors from widely respected business colleges. You'll gain mastery over the most current issues and trends in operations management, including:
- Facilities planning
- Inventory control
- Manufacturing management
- Productivity assessment
- Quality control
The result? A BS / MBA degree that demands less time and money, offers greater convenience, and prepares you for better operations management jobs with better pay and more potential for career advancement.
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Science in Business to Master's in Business Administration degree program, you will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing, finance, management, and economics into a strategic business analysis.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
Upon successful completion of the Excelsior College BSB to MBA program, you will be able to:
- Design, implement, and evaluate the efficacy of solutions for complex business problems.
- Engage in life-long learning for professional, career, and personal development.
- Lead and work effectively and efficiently in diverse team settings and maintain a high level of performance in a professional business environment.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to various audiences in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative to ethically advance organizational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate adaptability, leadership, mentoring skills, and management in one's chosen career.
Institutional Accreditation heading block
Institutional Accreditation universal content block
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
All of Excelsior College's academic programs are registered (i.e., approved) by the New York State Education Department.
Specialized Business Accreditation shared block
SPECIALIZED ACCREDITATION for Business Degrees
The School of Business and Technology at Excelsior College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through th International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. Review the list of Excelsior business programs and degrees accredited by the IACBE.