Bachelors Degrees | Electrical Engineering Technology – Electronics - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Technology Programs
Program: Technology: BS in Electrical Engineering Technology: Electronics Concentration
Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering Technology (Electronics)
An electronics degree can provide a positive jolt to your earning power and career potential. Plug in to these benefits at Excelsior College with an online Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology (Electronics concentration).
One of the nation's top educators of working adults, Excelsior enables you to earn an accredited, online electrical engineering degree quickly, conveniently, and affordably. You'll do it by:
- Taking online electronics courses on your own schedule, so they don't interfere with work and family commitments.
- Maximizing the value of your transfer credits from accredited colleges, leaving you with fewer courses to complete the bachelor's of electrical engineering technology degree.
- Earning academic credit for eligible forms of military training and job experience.
- Paying affordable tuition and low student fees that fit within your budget.
- Getting outstanding academic support from Excelsior's award-winning advisors.
A Flexible, Affordable Path to an Accredited Electrical Engineering Degree
With accreditation from ABET, Excelsior's online bachelor's of electrical engineering technology program meets the highest standards of academic quality and rigor.
You'll take dynamic courses that reflect the most up-to-date industry practices and are led by first-rate professors with many years of professional experience. Excelsior's online electrical engineering technology degree program cultivates expertise in subjects such as:
- Digital electronics
- Business data communications
- Computer programming
- Control systems
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS Electrical Engineering Electronics info block
BS in Electrical Engineering Technology Degree Requirements
Minimum of 124 credits: 60 in arts and sciences, 57 in the technology component (including 16 upper level), and 7 in free electives including information literacy.
Upon successful completion of the Excelsior College Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology with an Electronics Concentration, the graduate will be able to:
- Analyze and design different types of digital and analog electronic communication systems.
- Design, integrate, and analyze digital and analog control systems.
- Use high-level computer languages to develop techniques for designing and modeling electronic systems.
Review more student learning outcomes
As an Excelsior College bachelor's level electrical engineering technology (electronics concentration) graduate, within a few years of graduation, you are expected to:
- Apply general and discipline-specific concepts and methodologies to identify, analyze, and solve technical problems in the electrical discipline.
- Demonstrate an individual desire and commitment to remain technically current with, and adaptive to, changing technologies through continuous learning and self-improvement.
- Demonstrate independent thinking, function effectively in team-oriented settings, and maintain a high level of performance in a professional/industrial environment.
- Communicate effectively in a professional/industrial environment.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business, industry, and society.
- Attain increasing levels of responsibility and leadership in the electrical field.
Institutional Accreditation heading block
Institutional Accreditation universal content block
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
All of Excelsior College's academic programs are registered (i.e., approved) by the New York State Education Department.
Accreditation: Technology: ABET: ETAC
The Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology and the Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering Technology are accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org. ABET is a specialized accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).