How to Register - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Online Courses
Courses: Registering for Courses Header
Registering for Courses
When you're ready, you can register online through MyExcelsior.
Courses: Register Online: Steps to Register
Register for Courses: By Mail or Phone Content
To Register by Mail or Fax
You may mail or fax a printed and completed registration form with full payment or payment instructions (check, money order, credit or debit card, undergraduate payment plan, or graduate payment plan).
Mail: Excelsior College Business Office 7 Columbia Circle, Albany, New York 12203-5159
Fax: Civilian: 518-464-8700 | Military: 518-608-8135
To Register by Phone: Call 888-285-8648 Ext. 4
Phone registration is unavailable during the late registration period. Third party registrations (military tuition assistance or financial aid registrations) cannot be done by phone. At the time of registration you must pay in full with a credit or debit card.
Courses: Military Course Registration
Active Duty Military, Reserves, and Veterans
- Army Soldiers: Register for courses and obtain Tuition Assistance authorization through GoArmyEd.
- Navy Sailors: If you're waiting for Navy Tuition Assistance Approval, follow these procedures.
- All other active duty military servicemembers: register for courses online. Have the control number from your completed Tuition Assistance form on hand to complete your registration . You'll then need to mail, fax, or email a scanned copy of your tuition assistance form to Excelsior. If the Tuition Assistance form is not received within four calendar days, your registration will be voided.
Late Registration and Tuition Assistance
If you are registering late for a course, and are using tuition assistance, your approved tuition assistance forms should be submitted no later than 11:59 pm ET on the Wednesday of the first week of class.
If you choose to self-pay for your course tuition using a credit card, you may register for your course online. By choosing self-pay, you will not be eligible to receive tuition assistance reimbursement from the Military.
Courses: Late Registration
Late registration begins the Saturday after the registration deadline and continues through Wednesday of the first week of the term at 11:59 pm ET.
- Only online registrations are accepted during this period.
- There is a $25 late registration fee. If you drop and then add a course, you will not incur the fee.
Courses: Payment Options
Ways to Pay
Excelsior accepts payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit or debit cards.
Learn more about our tuition payment and financial aid options: